About Me

Hello All!

What can I say?I like this picture to represent me and my features...without it being me. Plus, I love the Old Powerpuff Girls!

My name is Maggie and I'm a young woman here to explore my rather curious fascination with MREs, also known as Meals Ready To Eat. I have always loved to learn about history, war, and the military. The History Channel was my bread and butter growing up and I'd watch a good WW2 documentary over cartoons any day. It was strange that I loved to learn about such intense history that was so heavy with loss and triumph, considering I was such a mild mannered child. But, I can't deny how amazing it was to see the world fall into the web of conflict only to come back on top to move forward and try to be better for the future. 

While I hope that, one day, this world will never have another day of war again, I have total and utter respect for the great men and women who sacrifice their lives and time to protect me and the freedoms all humans should be born with and allowed. To explore history and the military as it was and is now, I review and try out MREs to get an understanding of the progression of the military over time as well as to see what soldiers and veterans ate while in the field. 

I will also review differing type of MREs, international rations, and varying types of survival food as well as write about a bit of my life because I want this blog to be enjoyable for the readers and fun for me to keep up with. I hope you're ready to go on this adventure with me!

Some more fun acts about me: I have 2 cats and 1 dog, I'm going to school to be a teacher, and blue is my favorite color. That's all there is to say for now. I hope to see you all throughout my blog soon. 

Goodbye for now guys,
Maggie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MRE Monday (Week 1) - Menu 7: Brisket Entree (Genuine, 2015)

MRE Monday (Week 2) - Menu 8: Meatballs in Marinara Sauce (Genuine, 2015)

Ready To Get Started!